- Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease+: Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega-3 Index in just two weeks*
- 4-in-1 Benefits: Heart, brain, eye, and joint support* with 2000 mg of oil per serving including vital Omega-3s DHA & EPA
- Healthier You & Healthier Oceans: Wild-caught Salmon oil is sourced from pristine Alaskan waters and sustainably fresh-pressed from Salmon already caught for restaurants & retailers–not one additional fish needs to be caught
- Optimal Absorption & No Fishy Aftertaste: Some consumers have experienced a fishy aftertaste with fish oil supplements-many reviewers suggest this is not the case with New Chapter Fish Oil
- 100% Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, NSF Tested & Certified, Gluten Free, Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High-Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil, Made in the USA
New Chapter’s Fish Oil Supplements reduce the risk of coronary heart disease+ and have been clinically shown to improve the Omega 3 Index in just 2 weeks.* Wholemega Fish Oil delivers 17 whole Omega fatty acids and naturally occurring Vitamin D3. Because overfishing is such a global environmental problem, Wholemega is made only with 100% sustainably sourced Wild Alaskan Salmon oil, fresh-pressed from fish already caught for fine retailers & restaurants. (Not one additional fish needs to be caught for Wholemega!) Made with Non-GMO Project Verified salmon oil: No krill oil, no cod liver oil, and no sugar or sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies).
+Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol content.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.