- PreserVision is the #1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced age-related macular degeneration. Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb – the leader in eye vitamins.
- PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula builds on the original, clinically proven PreserVision AREDS Formula, with lutein and zeaxanthin replacing beta-carotene, based on the AREDS2 study.
- PreserVision is the first leading brand to combine the AREDS 2 nutrient formula with other essential vitamins and minerals typically found in daily multivitamins. This convenient 2-in-1 formula helps reduce the number of pills taken each day.
- The levels of antioxidants and zinc shown to be beneficial for people at risk of progression of AMD are not found in typical daily multivitamins.
- Completed in 2013, the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) was a five-year study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health.
PreserVision is the first leading brand to combine the AREDS2 study formula with other essential vitamins and minerals typically found in daily multivitamins. This convenient 2-in-1 formula combines the benefits of PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula plus a daily multivitamin making it simpler to take your supplements by reducing the number of pills taken each day. New PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula + Multivitamin is beta carotene-free and contains a high level of Vitamin D to support the needs of older adults. The product was created in response to consumer feedback and data, which showed that 90 percent of participants in the AREDS2 clinical study who took an AREDS supplement also took a daily multivitamin. PreserVision, the #1 doctor-recommended eye vitamin brand, is based on two major clinical studies known as AREDS and AREDS2. The National Eye Institute (NEI) recommends people with moderate to advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD) take a supplement with a specific combination of antioxidants and zinc based on the AREDS2 study. Directions: Take 2 Soft Gels daily; 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening with food.