- Tocotrienols belong to the Vitamin E family (tocopherals or tocols are the other group).
- Most of the Vitamin E supplements available at local grocery and even health food stores are made using a cheap, synthetic version of alpha-tocopheral.
- Tocotrienols, on the other hand, can be found in plant oils and cereal grains.
- Ours come from raw, rice bran solubles.
- Tocotrienols are valued for reducing cholesterol, heart health and protection, skin and hair luster and health, brain and nervous system health, and lowering blood pressure.
Tocotrienols are considered by many in the health field as one of the super antioxidants available. (Alpha-tocotrienol has been shown to be 40 – 60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol as an antioxidant in the prevention of lipid peroxidation.) Adding antioxidant value to your diet is easy – add this tocotrienol powder to your smoothies, shakes, nut milks, or healthy dessert recipes. Because tocotrienol, like Vitamin E, is fat soluble, avoid taking on an empty stomach. It is important to take this nutrient with fats (with nuts, seeds or oil in your smoothie, with a DHA supplement, etc.) and with or after other foods. Raw Power Brand Raw/Organic Foods and Whole-Food Supplements are regularly laboratory tested for purity, and are guaranteed to be the highest-quality, cleanest, most nutrient-dense food products available in the world marketplace today. When you see the Raw Power label, you can rest assured that you are getting the very best. Recommended Reading: Book: Raw Power! by Thor Bazler