- Created to improve cellular health and combat aging*
- Our key ingredient, NIAGEN®, is a cutting-edge form of vitamin B3 proven to significantly increase NAD levels*
- Replenishing NAD with TRU NIAGEN® is an advanced, science-based strategy to maintain cellular energy and stay healthy as we age*
- Clinical studies have shown that a single serving raises levels of NAD+*
- Granted New Dietary Ingredient status permitting its use as a nutritional supplement and GRAS status (Generally Recognized as Safe) by FDA
Why TRU NIAGEN®?
Because NAD levels decline with age and the inevitable stresses of life, better lifestyle choices aren’t always enough to produce the amounts of NAD we need for healthy, strong cells. TRU NIAGEN® is a groundbreaking supplement that provides your cells with the vital nutrient they need to increase NAD levels.*
Why Do You Need NAD?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme found in every living cell and is as essential to our cells as water or food are to our bodies. When NAD levels are low, our cells won’t function at their best and neither will we. NAD serves as an external power source to keep cells charged and our bodies fueled. Here’s what increased NAD levels could mean for you:
- Increased cellular metabolism and energy production*
- Maintain healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range*
- Support liver function, especially after stress*
- Regulate circadian rhythm*
- Stay healthy, longer*
How NIAGEN® Leads to Increased NAD
NIAGEN® is a unique form of vitamin B3 known as nicotinamide riboside (NR), and NR is what biochemists refer to as an “NAD precursor.” Precursors function as building blocks that create other compounds and NR is the highest yielding building block for NAD. NIAGEN® is the first and only patented and FDA safety reviewed form of nicotinamide riboside.
How We Know It Works
The first human study of NIAGEN® was published in 2016 and proved NIAGEN® increases NAD levels in adults. These results are inspiring future work around the globe. There are 14 registered clinical trials to date exploring the potential health benefits of NR supplementation.
1.Trammell, S.A., et al., Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans. Nat Commun, 2016. 7: p. 12948.