- The POWER of Ubiquinol: Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science- Ubiquinol (also known as Kaneka Ubiquinol) is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need or advanced age.
- Healthy Origins Formulation: As with any product that is more sensitive to instability, the formulation of the active ingredient with complementary other ingredients is a key factor for the bioavailability of the product. In our formula; we add Medium Chain Triglycerides (Palm), Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble Vitamin C) and Sunflower Lecithin to enhance the absorption and stability of Ubiquinol in the body.
- Manufactured and Packaged in the USA: All Healthy Origins Ubiquinol softgels are encapsulated and packaged in the USA, using only Kaneka Ubiquinol produced exclusively in Pasadena , TX.
- Kaneka Preferred: Kaneka Corporation purchases only Healthy Origins Ubiquinol products for sale to their own employees in the USA and abroad.
- Ubiquinol vs CoQ10: Conventional CoQ10 supplements provide a compound commonly called Ubiquinone, which must be reduced to its active metabolite Ubiquinol in order to be used by the body. Experts have always believed that the best way to supplement this coenzyme would be in its active form Ubiquinol, but until recently, manufacturers had been unable to produce a stable ingredient. That’s where the scientists at Kaneka come in. After 10 years of painstaking research, Kaneka developed a patented process to stabilize Ubiquinol so it is properly assimilated by the body.
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body; however certain individuals may have difficulty with the natural conversion process. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for individuals over 40 or people who are suffering from specific conditions related to oxidative stress.