- PREMIUM: Marine Collagen Peptides provide the premium nutritional building blocks needed for youthful vitality and offer overall healthy aging support*
- QUALITY: Non-Gmo Project Verified, Certified Paleo Friendly and Sustainably Sourced from skin and scales of Wild-Caught Snapper that would otherwise be discarded.
- BENEFITS: Packed with Gut Friendly Protein and Amino Acids that may help vitalize your bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, vital organs, skin, hair, and nails.*
- EASY TO MIX: SRTM Collagen Peptides are hydrolyzed, meaning that they have been processed for enhanced absorption and easier dissolvability into hot and cold liquids. *Helpful Hack: To enjoy in ice cold water without clumping, mix collagen in room temperature water first, then add ice.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Sports Research (SR®) products come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee.*
Collagen plays a vital role in the functions of nearly all of our system organs and tissues and is a key bioactive to renew cells in all areas of the body, including: the hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, organs, blood vessels, intestines and more. Type I collagen is a unique bioactive peptide and is best known for providing the basis for beautiful skin, strong connective tissues and healthy bones. But the real advantage to collagen supplementation lies in its ability to enhance regeneration of the collagen cycle and stimulate cells to restore body tissues. A building block for all the body’s systems, it also is a major component of membranes that surround and protect the internal organs, and of blood vessels, ligaments, tendons and bones. Onequarter to one-third of all the protein in the body is collagen protein. Science has identified 28 different types of collagen. Type I collagen comprises about 75% of our body’s collagen glycoproteins and is actually the principal type found throughout the body. Marine collagen is type I collagen and contains a unique combination of amino acids including hydroxyproline, glycine and proline – distinctive peptides that stimulate cells in the skin, leading to collagen synthesis through cell activation and growth.