- Vision Max is a unique formula build on minerals and vitamins with lutein, zeaxanthin meso-zeaxanthin, grape seed extract nutrients recommended by the AMD experts at the National Eye Institute study, And, University of L’Aquila, Italy clinical Studies on Saffron and retina showing its effect on eye performance genes and slowing down the possibility of blindness, and reversing its course.
- Supports Eye and Macula Health, helps repair damaged eye cells
- Enhance the eye ability to focus and also fosters mental clarity and healthy memory
- current/former smokers: this product is Beta-carotene free.
- Made in the USA with the highest GMP standards of product integrity, and third party tested for purity and potency. It is 100% Natural , No Artificial Colorings, No Preservatives, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan.
Vision Max by Exir – recommended Brand by eye specialists. This unique supplement Preserves and Promote Eye Health. Advance science based formula which provides eyes with proven array of carotenoids; saffron, lutein, zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, grape seed extract + AREDS2 vitamin and mineral + which cross the blood brain barrier, reduce oxidative stress to the eye, support optimize eye health. A science-based formulation that support retina’s metabolism, structure and function fighting oxidative stress, promoting blood vessel health. Maintain rebuild macular pigment for visual protection and performance. May help with dry eye, blurred vision, eye-fatigue, eye-floaters twitching sensation, night blindness, macular degeneration. In addition, the active ingredient in Vision max plays a vital role in mental clarity, promoting healthy memory, enhancing mood, lowers cholesterol levels, control blood pressure, boost immune system, energy, and more. — 2010 – Research in Italy have shown that saffron has remarkable effects on the genes which regulate the performance of the eye’s key vision cells and not only protects the vision cells from damage, but also may slow and possibly even reverse the course of blinding disease such as age-related-macular-degeneration and retinitis pigments. A clinical trial with patients suffering from AMD indicated that treatments with a saffron dietary supplement might cause damaged eye cells to recover.–The 2013 National Eye Institutes 5 year AREDS 2 study (Age-Related Eye Study) proved that a revised formula consisting of the AREDS formula without beta-carotene, adding lutein& zeaxanthin reduces the risk of progression of Age-Related Macular Degeneration by an additional 18% compared to those in the AREDS 2 study who took the original recommended formula from 2001. — ***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.****