- Grass-fed, Pasture-raised, Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo, Keto Collagen Protein. 100% Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides. 1 month supply (8 ounce)
- ANTI-AGING: Get firm, youthful skin, thicker hair, and stronger nails. Reduces wrinkles and cellulite.
- BONE & JOINT HEALTH: Improves joint health, reduces joint stiffness, and builds bone strength. Has 18 amino acids, including the 8 essential amino acids that aid in muscle and ligament repair, flexibility, and recovery.
- GUT HEALTH: Natural glycine promotes healthy immune & digestive systems. Relieves Leaky Gut symptoms.
- CURB CRAVINGS: Keeps you full and satiated for weight loss & maintenance.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It makes up 70% of your skin and 90% of connective tissue. Unfortunately, starting around age 21, your body reduces its production of collagen every year. This erosion leads to wrinkles, saggy skin, joint stiffness, and slower muscle recovery. Fortunately, Further Food Collagen can reverse aging, naturally, from the inside out.
BENEFITS OF FURTHER FOOD COLLAGEN
– Get firmer, smoother skin & reduce cellulite and wrinkles
– Grow stronger nails & thicker hair
-Improves gut health and reduces leaky gut symptoms
-Promotes weight loss by keeping you full and satiated
-Builds stronger bones
-Reduces joint stiffness and pain
-Improves athletic performance
Speeds up recovery time for bone, muscle, and ligament injuries
THE FURTHER FOOD DIFFERENCE
1. MISSION: Our Mission is to help you eat better, go further, naturally. Our online platform is dedicated to advancing natural, holistic health knowledge and we donate to chronic illness and healthy eating nonprofits.
2. CREDIBLE: Further products are developed from the wisdom of the Further Food community of experts who share their expertise to inspire product formulations that really work, products they themselves want to use.
3. WOMEN: We are a proud women-owned and women-operated organization
Learn more and get free nutritionist-reviewed recipes on our website, furtherfood