- DETOXIFICATION SUPPORT: Curcumin supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function, in addition to offering support for healthy liver, colon, musuloskeletal and cellular function.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: It also helps to maintain healthy cell cycle function and provide important antioxidant defense.*
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION: Research reveals that Bioperine®, a black pepper extract, has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3 Complex has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with powerful support for cellular health in separate trials. Bioperine is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption