Pure Encapsulations – Vitamin D3 5,000 IU – Hypoallergenic Support for Bone, Breast, Prostate, Cardiovascular, Colon and Immune Health* – 60 Capsules
- BONE HEALTH: Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption and retention to support optimal bone health.*
- CELLULAR HEALTH: Promotes colon, breast, and prostate health by supporting healthy cellular function.*
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Binds to receptors on immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune function.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D’s role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.*
|Dimensions||3.5 × 1.1 × 1 in|